Wednesday, November 18, 2009

p3nNy here.. =D hehe

hiii everybody...
p3nNy nid ur help here:-(..
very fan oh bout making decision.. nid u guys help me think think bit ya^^
nw i no study no work.. ever think of working n ever think of study too..
i wan go learn manicure then after tat open a shop wif my sis's amy.. in dis case my dad support me to do tat so.. he said no matter hw expensive, if i like to do he will support me .. BUT, i oso ever think of study..i had been worked for bout 1 month wif my dad.. at shop.. i knew it was a very tired job!!..haih.. so fan..
n if i start a nails business.. suRE alot of ppl will look down at me de.. family, fren, even cousin.. coz they will said tat :'; aiya, ur dad got money for u to study u oso dunwn to study, so stupid! @.@'' n plus my cousin tat side many of them are very smart.. some go to singapore , some at aust... n some at USA agen.. n me ? at kk doing ntg... haih.. chamm...
guys.. must help me on dis ... wuhuhuhu

2 comments:

joblackheart said...

U still young anyway.
as my suggestion, i think u complete your study in first then only start to learn manicure.
and i do not think manicure is a low class thing.
Nowadays getting famouse in manicure.
But, that will not be too late to learn manicure after study.. :))))

p3nNy said...

aisk.. i think i goin to learn make up thgs.. n manicure thgs together as well.. since i dn like cut short my nails.. then i cn learn make up as well.. =] cpz i see my sis .. she learn beauty.. oso got study bit bit d bout sci.. lol.. icic.. thnk for the comment ya^^