Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hung cant skip this.. This is for you muahahha~!!!

Hung kor.. miss you so much too...
I damn miss the moment we hang out.. study group.. having class.. assignment discussion..

You know what.. me here less classmate as active as you... hehe...
Temporary there's no 1 like u that active.. have fun with lecturers.. manage class... change timetable.. hehe... I keep thinking that How nice if claire, bong and tan at my classroom.. :))))

So far, I wonder do you have ride to school and back to hm everyday?

Cant wait the day I back to kk can meet u gals again hehehehe...

Recently I am the sleeping beauty in a "lovely" KTM even stand also can have a short nap sometimes lolz... ytd is the most funny thing in class.. when having economy class.. I did concentrate to listen what lecturer teaching but after half an hour I just realise that I actually is in a dream... LOLZ.. then I wake up and c'nue to pay attention in class..

The 1st week my of new term is my sucks week... but 2nd week is better cz I getting more friends in class.. recently just knew a nice friend from china.. she always fetch me back to KTM after finish class.. I am appreciate on her much.. after knew her I can save my 20-30mins walking to KTM station lolz.. This was an unbelievable thing... cz I never though china ppl also that nice haha... this gal not only nice, and also straight foward always ask me to DIET. ROFL.. hung, i also miss the day fetch you to school and back from school everyday.. I enjoy it actually lolz.. cz whenever you get in my car you always bring a cheerful mood for me and cause me have better mood in study honestly.. especially 8am class hahaha!! nw my 8am class not as fun as last time.. my 8am just sucks lolz.. almost be sleeping beauty in class.. 1 thing is you still appreciate me much? cz sumtimes i almost cause u late to class la girl hahahaha!!!

Hung what are you doing now huh? i less see you have any new pic in FB.. macam hilang diri in FB :((( I only saw bong keep up-load a lot of pic there.. you fast fast up-date some lovely face to your FB la.. kakaka

Alright gotta continue my speech next time.. this weekened gonna be busy weekend too.. cz my lovely family already at KL too for my cousin's wedding. And of cz what my friend said is right I gotta diet.. intro a new friend for u guys.. this girl's name is Yuan Yuan.. Surprice for me she is same Zodiac with me no wonder so nice.. ROFL

Help me send regards to Dr alan, miss maria, Pn. Zakiah, Mr Billy, all my lovely lecturer pls.. damn miss them wahahaha

Adious~! to be continue..... :)))))))))))))

2 comments:

p3nNy said...

jo~ ur fren so zhi jue d hor.. i see ur pic whr gt fat la.. u so sucess in diet ady last time kan.. me baru wan diet ba.. hehe.. i miss u too.. hv fin at thr.. miss u.. muackss

joblackheart said...

hehe, miss you too tan tan...
fat? u also not vr fat wud.. anyway.. hope and and the others are fine at KK... find u when I'm back from KL ;))))