Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Friend

Dear Joanne,
hello babe, I miss u ~ hmm, 2day ur face kept pop up on my mind, I suddenly think of u in the whole noon!!!='[ I missing the moment that we were together..I miss the time that u always send to college and back from college everyday, thanks for always came putatan fetched me to somewhere( shopping, movie, nyam cha, clubbing, supper.......) thanks for often accompany me to do the test/final exam's revision before...n do the assignment til mid night, studied the stupid moral study...... thanks~ I miss u very very very MUCH~ LOVE JOANNE.. such a nice friend!!

how are you this recently? haha.. sob sob.. .. ... .. ..
Love- MIKAN

1 comment:

joblackheart said...

hung hung o~~~~ miss you so much too..
I miss the day we at college too..
all sot sot around together...
discuss H/W assignment together...
then you always organise the activities... call you when I'm back ;)))