Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreams and Lessons

Final will be ended by tomorow. So, excited.

Although I'm exited my coming life around KL, but I am so worry about my parents and my friend. My friend will be alone at KL. Besides, I wish my parent will not worry me much too.

However, life is to improve. This is my choice, I wish I could fulfill my dream for my coming life in KL. Hmmm... Before, my objective in KL only want to leave my parents because I dislike to be control. But time getting nearer. My mind already different. I go to KL not because of them anymore. First, KL have a lot of choice part time career for me and I can persue my dream which is photography. I love to take photos. It gonna be my hobbies seem THIS YEAR lolz.. surprice. I enjoy taking nice view, landscaping, any movement and (special moment). I wish my dream can come true. But, now it isn't time for me to do. My 1st mission is to complete my accounting course. I hope I wont waste my parents money anymore. Last time was my first failure, I don't wanna have 2nd time. Although I have been waste my times and parents money, but I have learn a lot of things. Make a choice I like always, not to find a choice which only will have income but have no interesting on it.

I was so regret the way of thinking my parents. I always think they like to control people. But I'm totally wrong. All they wanna do is help me. I never understand their feeling. However, My choice is leaving. I felt KL is the wide way for me to fulfill my dreams. That's why...

I believe any parents will care their own son and daughter. The way they care are different. Some like to say or scold, some love to help their children arrange anything. And yes, anyone will think I always listen to my parents. I think I do not have any fault, if I never listen their advice, I'll regret. I use to have a lesson whenever I ignore my parents' advice. I also believe whenever you down, the 1st person who can sense and also start to worry you is your parents. Although I do not have parents experience, but I always care and worry about my friends whenever they have big trouble or inccident. So, I can slightly know the parents feeling.

And of course I appreciate all my lovely friends much =) Without the encouragement from my true friends, I wont be tough like the first day you all get to know me until today. lolz

2 comments:

cindypooh said...

ur touches my heart! hahhaa
well, it's good u know that how the parents feel for you.. hmm, i hope ur life in KL will be good. of cos, i do not worry u bcos u wont stress urself that much.. u'll sure find ur way to release the tension!hhahaa..
gonna miss u gal!! muax!!

joblackheart said...

hahaha ah bong thx for ur complement worrr kekeke
love you gal always ;) hopefully we'll meet 1 day~~~