Saturday, August 15, 2009

ThanksGivinG

Hey there....



Finally, we finish our foundation and waiting for the result..Now, everyone are having own semester break. Hmm~ what they are going to do during this semester break???? HAHAHA~ I will go to sarawak then KL and rafting ^^... Yeah~ My mama said that im so enjoy my life, then I told her that 'If one day the sky fall down,I will jz assume it as blanket only".. hahaha.. LOL..



Actually I miss my friends so much, especially jojo and sim... they are going to leave kk soon.. here to express thanks to them because always teach me and help me when i faced the schoolwork problems. Im really appreciated it.. Sim, thanks for the cookies..it really nice and I'm felt so touched that u keep your promise and made it for us! But...hmm~ izit next time u can make black&white dog cookies (DALMATION) hahahahaXD

Yeah~ tomorrow we will meet together and dinner at one borneo..STEAMBOAT.. yummy yummy... I love this GENG of friends... I wish we will have a great and wonderful night on tomorrow!!!! XP

Cheerssssssssssss..Muax muAx mUax XD

No comments: