Friday, September 11, 2009

bong says

Its been awhile i havent log in to the blog to keep me updated or get updated to all of you..hehe Well, life wont be suck without love :D I'm feeling great to have friends like all of you, i can survive without love and do things by my own! how great i slowly to get used of it.. Perhaps, friends are forever, but boyfriend may not be the one with you forever, when he is not your Mr. Right, that means it's time to say goodbye. There is no point forcing to be together. When he is yours, he still remains yours. Many of them tell me that there are still many kinds of guys out there in the world, why still have to worry much? haha Indeed, love has been great for me. So,I'm looking forward to have a greater one! Girls, cheers for it :)

The life now is good. Class're boring sometimes but friends is the reason for me to go to class. haha But studies still are the part of my life now.. hehe so i have to appreciate what i have now.
Mr. Lawrence has shown us a slide show between the poor and rich and that reminds me how great I'm having now. We shouldn't waste the food. Damn, i've seen the skinniest ppl in the world and the legs like sooooooooo thin like a stick.. I'm even better than them more..AHAHA Then, water shoulnt be wasted. The poor is like using the cow's pee shower? and even drink the pee.. oh man! can u imagine it?

Take care ya all my friends~ cheers for life :D

3 comments:

joblackheart said...

bong kor.. i sure you will meet your mr right 1 day :)))
fate not yet reach only bah.. :)))

no matter how.. you still have a lot of ppl loves you.. included me o :PPP

cindypooh said...

hahhaah i know u love me ba :P i love u honey! :D:D

Fag Bag in the Lag said...

Hmm. I love me too. =]
Well, then again, unconditional love is not a bad thing, it's a fake thing.