Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My 1st blog...

hihi all my dear fren.. finally i sign in dis blog :-P.... haha.. nw i cn '' geh bo'' over here jor ..

hii my all got ___ pow de fren.. i miss u guys so much..

today i meet the james n vic at 1 borneo oh.. both of them goin to watch movie together (super gay) haha.. then they asked me hw was my result. bla bla bla.. then i told them.. then they advise me go study eng oso lor. after tat go TARC to study.. but c hw la. then my mum knw i planning go study eng oso.. gud la she knew wut is my plan for next.. tmrw i will go KCC to ask.. coz heard james n roywoan said tat study at thr nt bad.. for me everything is d same la.. jz depend on myself wan to study hard o nt only.. :-).. s0... i will nt dissapoint to all my dear fren.. i will continue study de.. thx's ( claire, jojo n bong) for the advised ya.. i appreciated it de.. =]

hv fun in yr degree guys.. see ya.. and nitenite ^w^

No comments: