Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yes, I can! :)

Hmmm.. thanks goodness.. anything might be a fate for me..
not because of have a lot of chance to meet my undying friend i guess I cant even stand it till now.. Thanks for advicing me much..

Yeah, u are right.. dun anything take that seriouse...
Although I felt there's a lot of difficulties for me at KL but I sure I can handle it..

I cant even think life is that weak... be strong :)

Cant even complain and blame anything much.. choice is chosen by myself.. I have to success and face it.. I cant hide, I cant give up and even turning back..

It's not a game but it's a way for me... So, I have to pass all along the road I have been chosen.

I hope I can hear more from anyone of you in coming bloggie Hehe~!

1 comment:

cindypooh said...

It's great that u've learnt it.. way to go sweety!!