Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh my sabahan~! hahahaha

Where you born, where you would love to stay.. dun matter other place better environment, more food and more high tech facilities... even much much better than your own hometown.. you will miss ur hometown a lots!!

Whoa~ now all I can say.. I damn miss sabah food... even KL food can beat sabahan food..
although KL have a lot of nice food.. but I still miss KK luk luk... dim sum... wo tie(dumpling)...sheng rou mian... fish head bihun... even the bukit padang stall food also better than KL food a lots... (slobering)...

whenever around kk.. I hate to make decision for where to eat.. but when this time back to kk I comfirm lead where to eat.. any decision make by myself muahahaha... actually this is my second time at KL.. unbelievable for missing KK again lolz... when last time back to kk I miss KL.. but when I at KL i miss kk.. funny!

the feeling diff from last time... maybe all my friends surround me and meet up with me also sabahan.. seeing their face also think of KK lolz...

About ppl.. I have nth to say... I'm not enjoy mixing KL ppl but i better mix with ppl from foreign country lolz...

sure will have more chance to mix with ppl from foreign country keke.. now i temporary know a friend from china.. not bad.. she quite nice.. I heard there jave korean classmate too lolz.. better take a chance to get to know korean ppl and learn more korean language from them hehe..

I bet I'll back to KK after i complete and fulfill my dreams..

No comments: