Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Study Lfe Begin

Today is 1st day of my class.. thx god.. actually today already start the class but I nw just enrol.. means I din miss any class...

Felt this place is a stranger place of me.. I do not really kw INTI Subang well! gosh..

There not only 1 building for study...
Still gt 2 more place for class...

1st is the most nice big building.. well the rest 2 call as block A and B actually is around shoplot lolz...

I felt myself like a big baby when the 1st step on this Inti subang building.. I totally confuse and hard to find a classroom... so blur... luckily there have a nice staff bring me around.. enrol and dropping sub also she bring me around.. this kind of feeling cause I'm like a kindergarden students who loss in college lolz...

What a shame... after finish have a rush enrolment... I have to wait about 4 more hrs and back to coll exempted my MPW... I already take this sub.. but they do not kw and help me register this sub ==||| gosh i dun even wanna study this stupid sub again hahaha.. luckily i can exempted or else I might cry like hell

from enrol till nw all alone.... felt bored and I kw hung kor might having break time.. she might be free then make a call for her.. but who knows I felt a lil wanna cry.. start to hav homesick LOLZ... i plan to call claire.. then beryl bong and tan but i cant make it care I'll cry hahaha.. to be calm down have to concentrate busy other things.. but then when parents called me .. gosh.. tears continueing drop... and damn shamful cz I having lunch in a restaurant and the rest student around me also notice me.. all they looks like pity me... my goodness... so shame la...

Before that, I though today is mon day.. I though I already miss a class.. who knows today only have 1 sub.. and the sub begin from 12pm till 2pm.. and nw already 1pm.. have to rush back to class.. luckily I after enrol already survey around the coll then I straight away head to classroom.. the class almost end.. thx goodness they lecturer not even start the class yet ..only briefly describe the course structure and test book.. well have to work hard begin tml.. no more thinking of having fun and anything else.. 3 more yrs to go.. cant waste time and money ==

The diff in subang and sabah... hmmm.. whenever I talked I felt there have diff.. dun matter chinese or malay.. all "speaking english" my english damn rojak.. slower than them ==.. after finish class.. i just met a friendly classmate.. she's chinese but when she talk.. she also talking english and her english just like american lolz... however maybe it's good thing for me to start practice my english before plan to study in overseas... have to "xi guan" this kind of lifestyle..

One thing make me shock is the lecturer recommend us to make record when he teaching.. for us taking notes.. ow~~~ this sem of sub 30% coursework 70% final.. wow~ cant be lazy at final.. hahaha

Adious.. to be c'nue for coming news :)))) have to snap some pic to share later on ;)

No comments: