Friday, September 4, 2009

So lonely and tired...

Now I only know cant survive without friends lolz..
thanks god.. I actually have a lot of friends around KL.. how silly I am..

Well so far I just knew 2 friend in my coll.. you know what.. my course only have about 4-5 students in a class.. what the heck?!

If they are no good then you're finish..
Hmmm.. so far, I'm not that really fully trust my classmate..
Cz one of them I just get to know is not that trustworthy.. hmmm maybe I'm picky...
Temporary just one of classmate looks friendly.. too bad,she not like Sim (well in english and chinese too) her only well in English.. I cant even communicate with her much lolz.. good thing is can learn from her..

This weekend gonna be fullbook...
sat date a friend from cheras and sunday date a friend for my mission at subang.. which is find a room~~~ (how nice if every weekend is like that)

I love to stay at my aunt hse.. but too bad.. her place too far away from coll..
the distance from the segamput KTM till Subang Jaya need to spend about 1 hr.

you can reach right in front of coll sharp 1 hr if you're lucky but.. too bad.. I have to spend 2 hrs for going to coll.. if 8am class.. I got to go at 6am ==|||

half an hr for waiting KTM.. 1 hr for KTM trip.. and about 25 mins for walking from subang KTM to my coll .. phew.. kinda tiring..

MUM I NEED CAR lolz...
cant even make a promise to friend my meet up for them in fixed time.. If i date them 7pm.. i guess i'll be there 7.30pm or more terrible 8pm..
KTM damn sux.. sumtimes may damage.. sumtimes may delay.. and sumtimes may stop on the half way.. grrrrrrrr

I dont wanna c'nue to have KTM life.. sux lolz.. but what can do I have no transport..
Better find somewhere near my coll.

Yesterday the only preciouse day to meet my besties Beryl.. lolz she only that day free and I busy like shit.. but still have meet up.. huhu.. have to wait few more weeks/months/year to meet again take good care my besties.. Nth wish to have.. just wish to have a magic door like doreamon's door.. can easily to go everywhere only a sec no transportation fees and wasting time.. and yea.. time is preciouse too.. I always have 2 choice for sacrifice.. money vs time.. is save time better take cab and spend more $$ but if save $$ have to waste more time..

Hmmm.. recently I getting enjoy economics sub.. thx Pn. Zakiah for teaching well lolz.. I use to hate and scare of economics.. this sem also have economics.. I like it.. about the account.. the lecturer too enjoy talking.. I prefer teaching with aids and example much lolz

Adious and have a nice weekened for everyone cheers~~

2 comments:

p3nNy said...

wow~ ur college is reli far from ur aunty hse.. but anyways.. jia you my dear fren.. ^^

joblackheart said...

Thx sweety :)