Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gonna have alone life soon @.@

Well today I just try to find room for rent.. thx Joseph for bringing me around..
I have no choice (sigh)... So far ideal rooms are about rm450 with air-cond... rm300 for without air-cond no streamyx too aiks...

A long story for my weekend... although that will be a nice weekend for me but I have a big trouble on me which is I have no hp.. that's 1st time I'm that "big head prawn" Sad.. I cant survive without mobile only 1 day.. and these few days is the days I need mobile.. However thx god I can meet my friends successfully... sat I meet sonny luckily she can find me... the next day is joseph.. I ask him no need to be punctual.. but i earlier reach.. i always wait for 15 mins and i though he already forgot to meet me.. then I take a cab to sunway... What a silly action.. I thinking whether wanna watch movie or not.. But I dunno why I cant even have a mood to do so and I just think head back to the place I date joseph wait for him.. then I head back.. when I reach I just saw his car pass by ans he park aside.. finally we meet up.. Thx for his patience bringing me around looks for rooms we almost spend about 4 hrs for find rooms.. phew.. then finally i back hm..

These 2 days really tiring me...

Sigh after move out.. life getting bored.. :(((

But there have no choice I have to face it.. choice is chosen by myself cant even thinking of give up... Be strong. :)

2 comments:

Mikan San said...

u wont be alone babe.. we owes there for u=)

joblackheart said...

hehe thanks hung hung~ :)))