Thursday, September 10, 2009

Recently's Live

I felt that my life quite chaos recently, my live seem closer to devil characteristic... sigh~ I felt sorry and unknown feelings for everything that happened to me. I almost quarrel with my sister everyday, I cant be patience to her anymore when we had a quarrel, so I will argue to her until she shut up! well, I will feel so sad after it.... cant be like that anymore.. =]

Here, I want to say sorry to james too- haha.. cindy said I had a bit over & I think I might be hurt him also ,sometimes- perhaps =)! but honestly speaking, he really so annoying me by always talked some 'birds words' in front of me.. NOISY but, anyway- even how bad i had treated to you, I always still will assume you're very good friend coz i know you're kind person and just kidding at all the time! I meant it =) however, please don't always speak something that less meaningful & not funny's things!

Yet, there still got a fren quite annoying me! but I think maybe I should not take part in her life ( coz I dun1 bring any trouble & hurt her 1day, Im quite straightforward & frank smtimes, i worry that i'll say smthing that make her =( 1day ) . Gal, many friends are worrying you now, maybe sometimes we really make you quite =( or dont agree with your opinion or yours point of view, but we really very care you and love you, otherwise we wont keep worrying at you and try to do discussion with you and care you!! maybe our words or opinion were hurting you but because we really love you as our friend! anyway, take a good care....

I told myself that dont talk smthing rude to other people anymore, coz princess wont do such things to other people.. caring and loving is the action that I should learn =)

Well, I REALLY LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS even to those friends that I seldom meet or contact to them, but I always remember your guys =) I MEANT IT <3

No comments: